WEEK 9 - ALL BLACK EVERYTHAAAAANG

22:26




LAZINESS POINTS
10/10
Well this was the easiest thing ever, no need to think 'does this go with that?' at all and limitless choices. I used to wear black all the time, and then thought I should branch out into colour, but this week's trend has reminded me why I did it in the first place. Its SO easy! and It looks smart!
ABILITY TO CYCLE TO UNI
10/10
with a choice of anything black the possibilities are endless, you could wear anything from black running leggings (v. good for cycling) to a black hobble skirt (not good for most activities) the choice is yours!
COMFORT THROUGHOUT THE DAY
10/10
Again there are just so many options that you can choose from! This particular outfit was extremely comfortable  all day, no complaints really!
HOW IT LOOKS
10/10
I love wearing black, I do like wearing white too, but what with the blonde hair and pale washed out skin it sometimes makes me look ill. Black contrasts with my hair more and suits me much better I think.
HOW IT FEELS
10/10
Well isn't this week just going so well!? This look makes me feel comfy and confident, wahoo!
OVERALL GRADE AND COMMENTS
50/50
WE HAVE A FULL HOUSE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Ironic because this used to be all I wore a few years ago, maybe not something I'll do all the time as it gets a little boring, but definitely one I'll remember about in the future.


Photo Credit - Mairi Lowe @ www.copperpink.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments