WEEK 10 - CHRISTMAS JUMPERS!

20:52


LAZINESS POINTS
10/10
As christmas draws near there comes a perfect excuse to throw on a christmas jumper and call it an outfit. It's one of the many perks about christmas. laziness and fun are not only accepted but encouraged and that goes for clothing too. This particular jumper is not too in-your-face christmas, more of a 'subtle snowflake' vibe going on here ya know?? but if you want to go the whole hog and wear one that lights up and plays jingle bells then you just go ahead... it's Christmas.

ABILITY TO CYCLE TO UNI
10/10
What better way to keep warm while cycling to uni in the depths of December than a good old christmas jumper? Just one word of caution, beware of scrooges and grinches on the cycle paths, with your Christmas jumper so clearly visible you mark yourself as an easy target for their killjoy behaviours.

COMFORT THROUGHOUT THE DAY
10/10
What can I say? it's a wooly jumper, pretty comfy really.

HOW IT LOOKS
7/10
I mean lets be honest it's definitely not the coolest attire... and definitely not acceptable outside of December... BUT it's Christmas, I'm having fun, you're having fun, who cares?

HOW IT MAKES ME FEEL
9/10
I feel like a total dork and a pain in the neck. I feel very uncool and annoying. But overall I FEEL EXCITED AND FESTIVE! I've also come to the realisation that trying to play it cool just isn't my forte and I'm not going to try to rein in my emotions any longer, let the joy flow.

OVERALL GRADE AND COMMENTS
46/50
A strong grade for the Christmas jumper, not a year long trend, so slightly irrelevant but very fun.

Merry Christmas everyone! hope you all have a fabulous time, my heart goes out to anyone working over the festive period, especially retail workers! I hope people are good to you and I hope everyone has a wonderful time!
(Are you as excited as me??)



You Might Also Like

0 comments