WEEK 2 - SKIRTS

23:23






LAZINESS POINTS
9/10
Pretty low effort, the only slightly annoying thing about skirts is the fact that you have to find a pair of tights that don't have a hole in them. Apart from that, very easy to get ready in the morning!

ABILITY TO CYCLE TO UNI
8/10
The actual action of cycling in a skirt is not difficult at all really, the only issue is the involuntary flashing to random people out walking their dogs in the morning. Ive still given this a pretty high score because to be quite honest, life is too short to worry about which dog-walking strangers saw what colour pants you had on today.

COMFORT THROUGHOUT THE DAY
7/10
Okay so skirts aren't uncomfortable at all, they're actually pretty decent. BUT. I like to sit cross legged or rather I'm just pretty un-ladylike in general and while I don't really care about flashing randomers mid cycle, I don't really want to sit across from someone for half an hour while my pants are in full view. So I had to sit with my feet on the floor, knees together. Which is not comfy, so the skirt itself is not the problem really, but the necessary sitting positions are not fun.

HOW IT MAKES ME FEEL
7/10
I like skirts, they make me feel like I put in effort when I didn't really. They make me feel a bit more serious, which is good and bad. Good as I should probably take things more seriously, bad because I like being silly.

HOW IT LOOKS
7/10
I like it! Not practical for every day wear, but some days. I will be wearing more skirts in the future. I think they can be quite flattering.

OVERALL GRADE AND COMMENTS
38/50
Not bad at all, Will definitely wear again!




Just noticed my face isn't in any of these photos, must have been having a bad face week!

Next week: Graphic Eyeliner

Photos by http://www.copperpink.com

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Absolutely love the pink skirt!! What a lovely blog Sarah!

    ReplyDelete