WEEK 6 - SPORTSWEAR

21:26






LAZINESS POINTS
10/10
Literally the easiest thing ever. Pull on a pair of running leggings, a sports bra and a top of any kind and there you have it. Done. The thing I love about this style is that when you put it on you instantly look like you jog. I don't jog. I hate jogging. But the illusion is there. The only problem with running leggings is the dreaded VPL (Not that you should really care that people know you're wearing pants) but this is easily avoided with the correct underwear.  (Hint: I'm talking about thongs *shock*)

ABILITY TO CYCLE TO UNI
10/10
This is literally what it was designed for, can't really fault it.

COMFORT THROUGHOUT THE DAY
10/10
SO so comfy, stretchy and soft.

HOW IT MAKES ME FEEL
7/10
I love the sporty look, I'd say I'm relatively sporty myself and I like how this makes me feel healthy and active (even when I'm not.) This look is so comfortable and it makes me feel at ease. In some ways though, the fact that I always look like I've come straight from the gym makes me feel a bit like a fake, because well, I haven't.

HOW IT LOOKS
8/10
My inner lazy girl absolutely LOVES this look, but I'd probably get tired of it pretty quickly. Also I think people might start thinking I'm on a 'Fitness Journey' and wonder why I'm not getting any thinner and why I'm still eating mac and cheese 3 times a week.

OVERALL GRADE AND COMMENTS
45/50
A very high score this week! Definitely top on the comfort scale so far and an easy look to create.


You Might Also Like

0 comments