WEEK 7 - SHIRT UNDER DRESS

22:14




LAZINESS POINTS
10/10
This look is so easy to accomplish and the best part is it looks like you put in a fair bit of effort. Dresses always make you look a bit more polished even when they are dressed down in this way. I really like this look because it is super casual yet also quite smart.

ABILITY TO CYCLE TO UNI
0/10
Its been below zero degrees for the last two weeks, and there was just no way I was going to cycle in this. Even walking to the bus stop was ridiculous and only managed to wear this for one day. WHY DID I NOT TRY THIS TREND EARLIER IN THE SEASON!?!?!?

COMFORT THROUGHOUT THE DAY
7/10
This outfit would have gotten full marks if it wasn't for the cold. My flat's heating is broken, the uni is always cold and outside was even colder. Certainly not a warm trend, I'll tell you that for free! The upside is that it is otherwise a comfortable outfit, just maybe not for students in November.

HOW IT LOOKS
9/10
I really like this look and have admired it for a while but I didn't have the right kind of dress to really pull this look off, it should be more of a slip dress kind of thing, but I really like the way it looks! I think I'm going to put 'black slip dress' on my shopping list so I can wear this properly. And a pair of warm tights.

HOW IT MAKES ME FEEL
7/10
COLD. (but kinda fab too x)

OVERALL GRADE AND COMMENTS
33/50
A lower score than previous weeks, not due to the trend itself, which I love, but for the reason that it is simply too cold in November in Aberdeen to be shooting around in a dress with no tights. I will definitely be wearing this again, just not until our heating gets fixed or the seasons change.



 insert blurry photo of me dancing to try and stay warm:


Photo credit - Catherine Gillespe @ https://studentoffashionsite.wordpress.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments