WEEK 8 - METALICS

21:19





LAZINESS POINTS
10/10
I went for a simple way to try the metallics trend, a silver anorak! very easy in the morning, as I just had to get dressed as normal and then put on the jacket on top. So just don't over do it and wear like, gold, sequin leggings or something and you'll be fine (although to be honest, that could be a look in its own right.)

ABILITY TO CYCLE TO UNI
9/10
The anorak didn't really interfere with cycling, it just got a bit sweaty. Obviously you could try out the metallics trend with any item of clothing, it doesn't have to me an anorak, and dependant on which item you choose it will either affect or not affect the cycle.

COMFORT THROUGHOUT THE DAY
9/10
As this is a jacket I wasn't really wearing it all day everyday, but it was pretty comfy when I was wearing it. It loses a mark because this particular jacket is not particularly warm.

HOW IT LOOKS
6/10
I love other metallic items that I see my friends wearing and I think metallics CAN look fabulous, but in my case it didn't really work. Not having the right gear and not wanting to spend £30 plus on something to wear for a week led to this outfit's downfall.

HOW IT MAKES ME FEEL
8/10
I do feel a little bit futuristic and funky, and who doesn't want to feel futuristic and funky?

OVERALL GRADE AND COMMENTS
42/50
A look that I would be interested in experimenting more with in the future, but didn't really hit the nail on the head with this week! Room for improvement.


Photo Credit - Catherine Gillespie at studentoffashionsite.wordpress.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments