TO CONCLUDE...

21:23

Well believe it or not that is a whole 10 weeks gone now! This marks the end of my fashion experiment. What have I learned? what have I discovered? What have I liked?

Well... This has all been a very enjoyable experience, I have enjoyed trying something new every week, and I have enjoyed blogging. I have however missed being able to wear whatever I want and to be truthful, I've missed my dungarees.

I have explored my wardrobe entirely and now have a much clearer idea of where to go with it in the future and I have discovered some new favourites.

Here are some of my favourites looks:






And what of the future of the blog? will I keep it going?
I have plans to keep the blog going but it will not be focused on myself. As much as I have enjoyed this project, I think my style just isn't interesting enough to keep people entertained. I plan to change it into a street style blog featuring other peoples outfits that I love from all around the world, as I will be doing a semester abroad in South Korea in 2017.

Follow me on instagram for updates at @sarahcatrionaj

And for now all there is for me to do is wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments