WEEK 3 - GRAPHIC EYELINER

21:24





LAZINESS POINTS
5/10
Oh boy. I used to wear winged eyeliner every day and (if I say so myself) am not too shabby at matching the lines eye to eye... This, however, is a step above and beyond the usual struggles of the wing. On the first day I completed the first eye hassle free, on to the second, easy peasy. Until... 'Oh wait, they don't match... hold on I'll just adjust this side, then this one a little more and... OOPS'
It took me like, three attempts! definitely not one for if you're in a rush but definitely got easier as the week went on.

ABILITY TO CYCLE TO UNI
10/10
Eyeliner has absolutely no impact on the ability to cycle. (If anything it works as go faster stripes)

COMFORT THROUGHOUT THE DAY
9/10
Again, graphic eyeliner makes no difference to comfort really... 1 point off purely because eye-rubbing is off limits and who doesn't love a eye rub.

HOW IT MAKES ME FEEL
10/10
Honestly, like a fierce badass. Self conscious at first but when I got used to it I felt BOMB.

HOW IT LOOKS
8/10
I loved wearing graphic eyeliner, It probably felt better than it looked with my feeble eyeliner skills, but if done properly I think this looks super cool and a bit different!

OVERALL GRADE AND COMMENTS
42/50
A very high score indeed! I will definitely be wearing this again in the future, hopefully I'll get a bit better at it too!!







photo credit - http://www.copperpink.com
next week - Print Trousers


You Might Also Like

0 comments