WEEK 4 - PRINT TROUSERS

19:03





LAZINESS POINTS
8/10
Print trousers used to be my thing. I own/have owned so many pairs of whacky trousers over the years that this week's experiment felt very familiar. The effort in the morning is minimal, the one thing you have to look out for is that your top/jumper/jacket and/or any other item of clothing you are wearing that day is relatively understated. The trousers do the talking. Clashing prints is a badass look in its own right but thats for another day. If you want to look reasonably sane, its probably best to keep the other items in the outfit plain and mess around with textures instead.

ABILITY TO CYCLE TO UNI
10/10
Obviously this depends on the specific trouser. You could be wearing ultra skinny jungle print leather for all I know which wouldn't be FAB for cycling... but the actual print itself does nothing to hinder you.

COMFORT THROUGHOUT THE DAY
8/10
Some of my print trousers were comfier than others, but one of the pairs literally felt like I was wearing pyjamas so pretty chuffed over all.

HOW IT MAKES ME FEEL
6/10
Don't get me wrong, I will always have a special place in my heart for whacky trousers. But they just kind of make me feel like myself 2/3 years ago, annoying and loud. I felt like I was taking a step backwards when I wore these. I definitely still wear whacky prints sometimes and love them, but they lose their impact when worn every day.

HOW IT LOOKS
7/10
I love how print trousers look sometimes and will continue to wear them on those occasions. I think I'm just  'Over it' ... ya know??

OVERALL GRADE AND COMMENTS
39/50
Not a bad score. I will continue to wear ridiculous trousers on occasion, but I will never go back to my whacky ways of wearing garish trousers virtually every day.





You Might Also Like

0 comments